The CMG Safe Haven online training is required for all Volunteers and Employees of Epiphany of the Lord Catholic School and Parish. The training consists of 3 vignette style training videos that combined is approximately 60 minutes and will include a criminal background check that must be completed.
These trainings are available in English and Spanish. We will no longer offer live trainings, all Safe Environment trainings will only be available online.
- All new employees and volunteers will complete the Safe Haven online training program instead of VIRTUS PGC training. The turnaround time for approval may be approximately two weeks or less.
- All individuals must complete the training and complete a background check prior to the start of employment and/or volunteer service.
- The 5-year renewal date continues to be required with CMG Safe Haven.
- As the 5-year anniversary date is met for individuals who took the VIRTUS class, individuals will need to log into CMGConnect with their previous personal VIRTUS user id and 1234 as the password. Once the individual logs into their CMGConnect account, they will be able to change their password. If they do not remember the user id, they may contact the following:
- Normalinda Cantu at 832-391-6500 or email@example.com
- Daphne Woods at 800-228-6108 ext. 2375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CMG at email@example.com
Thank you to all our volunteers for your cooperation in keeping the youth and vulnerable of our school, parish, and Archdiocese safe.
Questions about CMG Safe Haven program that are particular to parishioners may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org